Northwick Photos

Church Tower

 

A good description is found here

Redwick and Northwick School Building

The village school opened in 1842, replacing the former Sandfords School. It closed in 2007 when it amalgamated with Pilning County Primary to become the new St. Peter's Pilning School.

 

 

 

Redwick and Northwick School

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Northwick Church Tower

© 2020 by Pilning and Severn Beach History Group 

  • Facebook Social Icon